Description of the DIY tool kit (ZWA.H616)
The presented set of tools is ideal for small DIY enthusiasts playing mechanics. The set includes 26 elements, everything that is necessary for a small DIY enthusiast: pins, screws, screwdriver, wrenches, hammer, hacksaw and, above all, a drill / driver powered by 2 x AA batteries (not included). The tool makes a characteristic noise when screwing in or out.
- A colorful drill and screwdriver necessary for every DIY enthusiast,
- Two keys,
- Practical hammer,
- Two screwdrivers,
- Five elements for screwing in and removing screws,
- Two pegs,
- Six screws and covers,
- A key to tighten the set,
- Set of stickers.
Dimensions of the set of a small DIY enthusiast:
- Srill driver approx. 19 cm x 20 cm x 5 cm,
- Keys approx. 15 cm x 4 cm,
- Hacksaw approx.2.5 cm x 9 cm,
- Hammer approx. 22 cm x 9 cm,
- Screwdrivers approx. 14 cm x 3 cm,
- Wood for screwing in, larger ones approx. 22 cm x 4.5 cm, smaller ones approx. 18 cm x 4.5 cm,
- Rectangular screw-in parts approx. 7.5 cm x 2.5 cm, screw-in triangle approx. 6 cm x 7.5 cm,
- Screws approx. 5.5 cm x 2 cm,
- Pegs approx. 6 cm x 3.5 cm
- Overlays approx.3.5 cm x 0.8 cm.
Everything is packed in a package measuring approx. 56 cm x 37.5 cm x 5.5 cm. The toy is suitable for children from 3 years of age.
Benefits of acquiring a small DIY workshop for your child:
- The toy affects the overall development of your child,
- The toy will ensure constant motor coordination,
- The toddler trains his imagination by matching various workshop accessories,
- Your child will learn the names and use of basic workshop tools,
- While playing, the child improves the ability to choose shapes.
Minimal age 3 years +